Carson Automotive Group is one of Victoria’s highest performing groups representing 5 brands across 8 dealerships. The incredible growth we have experienced has provided several exceptional opportunities for career minded people to complement our existing staff.
QR Code Link to This Post
Carson Automotive Group requires a results oriented Apprentice Technician to join our energetic and dynamic team. This is a full-time, union, position located at our Glenoak Ford Downtown dealership in Victoria, BC.
• Performs all repairs with quality workmanship;
• Accurately documents all work performed;
• Road tests vehicles;
• Works closely with the parts and service teams to provide the highest level of professionalism and service.
We are proud to offer:
• Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
• Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
• Top industry remuneration;
• Benefit plan offering medical, dental, life insurance and pension (benefits commence after completion of a waiting period).
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
• Previous Ford experience considered an asset;
• Preference to 2nd and 3rd year apprentice students;
• Technical and computer skills required;
• Valid Driver’s License required;
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a desire to grow with us!
If this is an opportunity that interests you, please visit www.carsonautomotivegroup.com and click on the ‘careers’ link to fill out an online application!