I changed my daily watch to the Forerunner 235, and find that I mostly do cycling and running now anyways and less of the mountain stuff I used to, so I'm selling my trusty Garmin Fenix 2 multisport smartwatch.
QR Code Link to This Post
This watch works in conjunction with a HR strap (more accurate than optical) to give you a full picture of your outdoor activities.
- Running (pace, HR, laps, etc)
- Cycling (speed, distance, HR...)
- Navigating (internal compass which can be used to project waypoints)
- Trail running (3D distance, pace...)
- Cross country (Nordic) skiing
- Skiing (run count, vertical elevation lost, speed...)
- Multisport (similar to Triathlon mode)
If you'd like to know all the nitty gritty details, check out DC Rainmaker's review here: