SUN-SUN-SUN!!! Peaceful, tranquil park-like setting in the city!
QR Code Link to This Post
$650/mth unfurnished (inclusive of utilities & internet)
- 1 room available for June in upper level 3-bedroom house (furnished for $700/mth)
- home shared with school teacher and his cool, no-drama, well-behaved 15-year-old daughter (Victor-Brodeur student)
- located in quiet, secluded Esquimalt neighborhood (860 Cunningham)
- 1200 sq. feet of space, many south-facing vinyl windows (new)
- large southeast-facing deck (glass deck coming soon!), plus back yard (with deer)
- electric babseboard heating, individual room controlled
- ample street parking, 2-min drive to Thrifty Foods, Country Grocer, Red Barn
- 3 local buses 3 minutes away, 20-min bus ride to downtown
- responsible, medium-long-term tenant wanted
- women, immigrants, seniors welcome
- NO pets, and NO smoking
- we are quiet, low-key, keep regular hours, but we do enjoy music, movies, cooking, BBQ. I am into photography, internet surfing, comedy, politics, cycling, hiking, decorating/painting/renos, healthy living...
- I am well-traveled, French/ESL teacher from Ontario (13 years in Asia). My daughter spends Xmas and summers in California.
Thank you for your interest. Let's meet and discuss details, lifestyle, etc. BTW, we just moved in, so please forgive the pictures, as I am actively painting/decorating...
Please text Michael @ show contact info