furnished house laundry on site no smoking off-street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Set up for RRU students in the Accelerated Program (i.e. have already completed 1year of University /College and will complete year 2 and 3 in one year via RRU’s Accelerated Program.)
LARGE house with LARGE, SPACIOUS ROOMS, and a beautiful view a LAKE.
Taking BOOKINGS/APPLICATIONS NOW for SEPTEMBER 1, 2018
Only minutes to ROYAL ROADS UNIVERSITY. Drive 7 min, bicycle 17 min, walk 35 min or use the easy bus connections.
Near 3 malls with restaurants and 4 grocery stores.
One Room left for Sept 1st in this shared house.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. If you are serious about succeeding at Royal Roads U and want to share this gorgeous house with others attending Royal Roads, this is the place for you.
A 'WOW' VIEW and location on the Lake, plus wonderful extras like a dingy Boat for FISHING, great SWIMMING lake, groomed trails for BIKING/HIKING, EAGLE and WILDLIFE watching, and even STORAGE of your suitcases/boxes/bicycles in the basement area.
The LARGE (20 foot X 16 ft) LIVING ROOM comes with a fireplace, 2 large sofas, 2 easy chairs, lamps, end tables and coffee table and exquisite view of the lake.
There is a SPACIOUS (17 X 11) DINING ROOM (Team Meeting Study Rm), and a fully equipped KITCHEN (with 2 FRIDGES) and all the dishes, cutlery and pots and pans you would want, plus a kitchen table as additional eating area.
There are 2 LARGE MAIN LEVEL DECKS plus a BBQ. One large deck overlooks the lake and wraps around 2 sides of your home. The second deck is at lake level.
DOWNSTAIRS also has the TWO MAIN FLOOR BEDROOMS and 1 spacious full BATHROOM plus a separate LAUNDRY ROOM.
A spiral staircase, chandelier and vaulted ceilings lead you UPSTAIRS to 3 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS (AND 2 MORE DECKS).
This is a NON-SMOKING, premise (building and grounds) for tenants and guests. The property has beautiful big trees and flowers plus AMPLE PARKING.
Pricing depends on the room. $650 - $700 + 1/5th share of total utilities.
IF you’re 1) serious about succeeding at Royal Roads, 2) have a POSITIVE/cheerful/respectful attitude, AND 3) you will rinse your hot pots/fry pan, put them in the dish drainer plus wipe the counter clean and dry, and wipe up any spills on the stove or floor BEFORE you sit to eat, so it leaves the kitchen clean and ready for the next person. Then AFTER you have eaten, rinse your dishes and put them INTO THE DISHWASHER, then you and the other RRU housemates will get along wonderfully. This is just simple adult courtesy and efficiency.
Please see the following information about each private Bedroom and its cost.
The BR PHOTOS are shown IN ORDER BR #1 and then BR# 3. (Br 3 has a photo of the Br and of the Bathroom it shares with Br 4. Sorry didn’t have a pic of downstairs Bathroom that Br 2 shares with Br2. It is an even bigger Bathroom.)
Make your 1st and 2nd choice and then contact me. Phone show contact info
and/or email me (include your phone number and the best times for me to reach you).
FULLY FURNISHED ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR SEPTEMBER 1ST - TAKING BOOKINGS/APPLICATIONS NOW for SEPTEMBER 1, 2019
ONE ROOM LEFT for Sept 2019 in this house.
• BR #1 The MAIN FLOOR FRONT BEDROOM is fully furnished with a Double bed, chest of drawers, full desk and chair, plus easy chair, side table and floor lamp for comfortable reading. Bedding is also provided. (photo) The main floor large full BATHROOM has a shower plus a separate big soaker tub, sink and lots of cupboards. This is shared with only the one other person in the Main Floor Lake Sunroom Bedroom. RENTS FULLY FURNISHED for only $650 month + 1/5 share of the total utilities.
• BR #2 The MAIN FLOOR LAKE SUNROOM BEDROOM is already happily rented.
• BR #3 The UPSTAIRS SIDE BEDROOM is already happily rented
• BR #4 The UPPER FRONT QUEEN BEDROOM is already happily rented.
• BR #5 The MASTER BEDROOM is Not Available
IF ANY OF THESE SOUND LIKE THEY SUIT YOU, AND you’re SERIOUS about succeeding at Royal Roads, AND have a positive/cheerful attitude, and WILL leave the kitchen clean for the next person (rinse your pots & pans and put them in the dish drainer; wipe & dry the counter; wipe up any spills on the stove or floor) BEFORE you sit to eat, please contact us: Phone show contact info
AND also email. (Just giving a 1 line response makes you look like a scam so you likely would not get a response from me.)
When emailing please include:
• 1.-Full name
• 2.-What you are taking at Royal Roads U
• 3.-Previous employer or school and length of time there
• 4.-What you are looking for in a place
• 5.-Short bit about you and any other information or photos that you think would assist me in getting to know that you are one of the lucky ones to share this great house. ( I have been a landlady for over 30 yrs, so obviously I have stayed with it because I provide great accommodation, and pick really good tenants –your housemates. I recommend step #5, because you get a chance to convince a Landlord why they should select you. I pass on this email suggestion (step5) after a young couple, applying for a different rental some time ago, won me over by sending info and photos of themselves and where they lived and them at work and at their favorite pastimes etc. If you want to know more about me -seems only fair- you can go to www.mindpotentials.com and see my ‘About Us’ section.)
• 6. -Your PHONE NUMBER and area code AND where you are calling from (ie which province or country, in order to know the time zone you are in so that I can call you at an appropriate time).
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers