furnished house laundry on site no smoking off-street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for two guys. Busy, active, fit, clean living and thrifty. This is a barter arrangement. Eight hours a week of yard and garden types of help in exchange for your room. Usually that will be an hour a day 5 days a week and one additional 3 hour session (we'll work out times and days that meet both our needs). It's a small hobby farm.
Please only respond if ALL of these apply:
1. You do not smoke or vape tobacco or marijuana. You are willing to submit to a urine test prior to move in - negative test would require no pot use for approx the past 90 days.*
2. You do not spend your leisure time partying or going to bars
3. You are fit and do not have hay fever or other pollen allergies.
4. You want to live in the western communities area. Map shows Vic Gen Hospital, house is less than 1/2 km Ideal location for someone attending Camosun's Interurban campus. Pretty good bus to RRU and also a pleasant bike ride along the galloping goose.
5. You have $400 to put down as a damage deposit. You are paying your rent with labour but you still need to provide the damage deposit.
6. You don't have much more than a suitcase and a couple of boxes you need to bring with you. This is fully furnished, including a fully equipped kitchen, sheets, towels, etc.
* this may seem harsh or extreme but consider these two points:
First, if you want to share a home with a clean living responsible person , this requirement has your back. The other guy told the truth just like you did !
Second, the origin of the request is experience based. Very large numbers of regular marijuana users lie to get housing and jobs. Part of the arrogance of the subculture is that we stupid stodgy misinformed people will never know anyway that they are under the influence, so just tell us what we want to hear. But, during work the impairments which can be summarized as -- (QUOTE: Effects of short-term use:::
Impaired short-term memory, making it difficult to learn and to retain information:::
Impaired motor coordination, interfering with driving skills and increasing the risk of injuries:::
Altered judgment) -- these impairments are real and quickly just jump right out and then the person has to be fired -- in this case it's trickier because they have to be booted out. Isn't it better to weed (ha ha pun) them out first?
Here's the source of the quote:
bonus points if you actually read it
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers