Jordans Flooring Outlet carries a wide variety of floor covering products including area rugs, carpeting, hardwood, vinyl plank, and many others. Jordans prides itself on customer service and having great employees is a key element of carrying on this tradition.
QR Code Link to This Post
Continued growth and expansion of Jordans Flooring Outlet's have created an exciting opportunity for a full-time employee who can assist with warehouse duties. This is a career opportunity with potential for advancement with on the job training. We are celebrating our 90th year in business and we are looking for someone to grow with us long term.
- Warehouse duties would include Sorting customer orders, Hanging area rugs, Assisting the Sales people, Cleaning the warehouse.
- Your organisational skills, attention to detail, reliability, and punctuality will be an asset to this fast-paced work environment.
- Being able to lift at least 50 pounds along with the ability to climb a ladder is essential to fulfilling the job requirements.
- Forklift experience is a valuable asset although not required.
- You will be working with a small group of quality individuals and being a team player will only add to your success.
- Guaranteed Hours, Indoor work, direct deposit payments, and a good Group plan are perks that come along with working at Jordans Flooring Outlet.
- Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday.
- Hours are 9:00 A.M - 5:30 P.M Monday to Friday and 12:00 P.M - 5:00 P.M Sunday