compensation: $20 per hour, wage range $20-$23 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Provide personal care and homemaking services to adult male quadriplegic in the Fernwood area of Victoria.
* Previous home care experience may be of value however is NOT mandatory as hands-on training will be provided.
* Filipinas intresadong matuto at magtrabaho ay pwedeng mag apply
* Portions of the job require physical effort so the work is not recommended for those with pre-existing shoulder or spinal injuries or conditions
* Driver License not mandatory but preferred
** 24 hours per week, split shift on Thursdays, Friday's and Saturday's
** Additional casual hours available providing coverage for staff vacation or illness
* $20 per hour following training
* 4% vacation pay
* employer contributions to EI and CPP
* Send an email with your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please provide any information relating any past experience you may have providing personal care.
* Please indicate if you have a BC Drivers License.
References and a Police Record check will be required prior to hiring.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers