We are a sales and marketing firm, and we're currently expanding across Canada. We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Customer Service Representative for our client TELUS Communications!
Our company will provide TRAINING and FAST ADVANCEMENT.
• Communicate effectively with customers
• Respond to customers' inquiries; research, resolve and follow up on customer issues
• Assess customer needs and provide appropriate recommendations and solutions
• Quickly, pleasantly, and professionally work with customers to answer questions, de-escalate problems, and determine an agreeable resolution to a customer's problem
• Comfortable working directly with customers and potential customers in a face to face environment
• 18+ years old and available to work full-time (Mon-Fri)
• Successfully pass a Criminal Background Check
• Minimum 6 months customer service is an asset
• Possesses excellent communication, customer service, and superior interpersonal skills
• Very strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
What We Offer:
• Work with industry leading clients like TELUS
• Gain experience managing a team
• Receive in-depth and comprehensive training on customer service and leadership
• Build your resume and enhance your marketing expertise
• Work with great teams to motivate you throughout the duration of your program
• Receive a competitive compensation package which also includes performance bonuses
If you’re ready to try something new and work with a company that values its people and the growth of the organization, please reply to this Customer Service Representative ad with a copy of your resume!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers