length overall (LOA): 17
make / manufacturer: cedar-strip
model name / number: performance hull
propulsion type: human
17' canoe for sale.
QR Code Link to This Post
Cedar-strip performance hull. Fast, no-rocker, a bit tender, with high primary stability.
Bought this a little while ago thinking it would be a good fitness-trainer but have decided to keep my tubby old Prospector instead.
- good cheap boat for a good cheap price.
- fun and usable as-is.
- easy fixer-upper.
- doubt anybody would steal it.
- perfect beater-boat, cabin-boat, kids-boat, leave-on-the-beach boat.
- should be dried-out as it has soaked-up an extra 30 pounds of water.
- needs epoxy touch-ups, and keel reinforcement to keep water out, once dry.
- could use paint.
Would love to see this go to a good home, it deserves one. It seems a shame to not have it under someone's bottom. She's a good boat.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6973161885
email to friend